The Makita 18V Heat Gun, is the ultimate tool for heating and bending materials. This high-performance heat gun is loaded with cutting-edge features to deliver precision and control for all your heating needs.
With the Makita 18V Heat Gun's Tool-less Nozzle Change feature, you can quickly and easily swap out nozzles without touching hot metal components. The quick-release mechanism allows you to remove nozzles by simply turning the plastic nozzle release ring, making it safer and easier to use.
The Lock On Button of the Makita 18V Heat Gun features a 2-stage safety switch to prevent accidental start-up, and can also be locked on for comfortable continuous operation. This makes it easier and more convenient to use, especially for longer periods of time.
With 2-stage air volume settings, you can adjust the air volume to meet your specific heating needs. Position 1 delivers 120 L/min, while Position 2 delivers 200 L/min. And with an LED Joblight that illuminates the work area, you can work with ease even in dimly lit spaces.
The Hanging Hook swings out when in use and conveniently locks back in place to store the hook when not in use. And with an Air Temperature Adjustment Dial on the back of the housing, you can easily adjust the temperature between 150-550°C for your specific application.
The Makita 18V Heat Gun is also equipped with an Anti-Restart feature, which ensures the tool doesn’t start should the trigger be activated when a battery is installed. This provides added safety and peace of mind while using the tool.
- Tool less nozzle change - the quick release mechanism for easy nozzle replacement allows nozzles to be removed without touching hot metal components by simply turning the plastic nozzle release ring.
- Lock on button - trigger switch features 2 stage safety switch preventing accident start up and can also be locked on for comfortable continuous operation
- 2 Stage air volume settings - air volume settings can be adjusted in 2 stages. Position 1: for 120 Lmin and Position 2: 200 L/min
- LED Joblight - single LED joblight with after glow function illuminates the work area allowing for easier visibility
- Hanging hook - hanging hook swings out when in use and conveniently locks back in place to store the hook when not in use.
- Air temperature adjustment dial - adjustment dial on the back of the housing allows stepless adjustment for setting a suitable temperature for your application between 150-550°C.
- Anti restart - equip with the anti restart safety feature ensuring the tool doesn’t start should the trigger be activated when a battery is installed.
|Air temperature||150 - 550°C|
|Air volume||Mode 1: 120 L/min
Mode 2: 200 L/min
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.