Makita 18V Brushless 7/16" Hex Impact Wrench (tool only) DTW800Z
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Designed to suit the needs of structural steel tradesmen, heavy mechanics, riggers as well as anyone that needs to fasten material between 400 and 1,050 Nm
- Develop a mobile brushless impact wrench that has 1,050 Nm of fastening torque, that is also extremely compact and lightweight
- Rubber bumper -designed to protect the work piece from damage and insulate the heat from the motor
- LED job light -twin LED job light with pre glow and afterglow functions
- 3 stage impact selection - 3 stage impact power can be selected depending on the material of the workpiece or bolt type.
- Variable speed control -as well as having 3 stage impact selection user also has control over the speed on the trigger
- BL Brushless Motor -provides more power and longer run times then normal brushed designs
- Electric brake -driving shank quickly brakes upon release of the trigger, enabling the user to have more control over the tool
- Rubber joint construction -suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals. Minimising battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor contact
- Sky hook -large hook 45mm wide for hanging on guard rails or scaffolding
|Impacts per minute: ipm||High 2,200|
|No load speed: rpm||High 1,800|
|Tightening torque: Nm||High 800|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.