This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
Makita 36V (18Vx2) 28mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer DHR283ZJ
- AWS - Auto-Start Wireless System, allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger is being pulled.
- Quick Change Chuck - Thee DHR283 model comes with a quick change chuck allowing you to change quickly between masonry and steel bits.
- Dual LED job light - for enhanced visibility in low light & confined conditions
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum.
- XPT - Extreme Protection Technology that protects against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions.
- 3 modes - select between Rotation only, Hammer only & Rotation with hammer.
- AVT - Anti Vibration technology delivers unbelievably smooth performance at just 9.0 m/s² for DHR282 or 9.5 m/s² for DHR283 thanks to the counter weight mechanism and vibration absorbing handle.
- AFT - Active Feedback-sensing Technology prevents kickback for added safety.
- Variable Speed Dial - allows the user to adjust the speed based on application
- 18V x 2 Brushless Motor - efficient energy production more power, lower heat production and increased work on a single charge.
|Voltage||18 V x 2|
|Max Capacity in Masonry||28 mm|
|Max Capacity in Wood||32 mm|
|Max Capacity in Steel||13 mm|
|Impact Energy||2.9 j|
|No Load Speed||0 - 980 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0 - 5,000 ipm|
|Overall Length||404 mm|
|Tool Weight||3.8 kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita DC18RD 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15mins (1.5Ah), 22mins (3.0Ah), 36mins (4.0Ah), 45mins (5.0Ah)|
|Rpm||0 - 980|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|