We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
Makita 18Vx2 28mm Brushless SDS Plus Rotary Hammer (AWS Compatible) (tool only) DHR283ZJ
This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- AWS - Auto-Start Wireless System, allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger is being pulled.
- Quick Change Chuck - Thee DHR283 model comes with a quick change chuck allowing you to change quickly between masonry and steel bits.
- Dual LED job light - for enhanced visibility in low light & confined conditions
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum.
- XPT - Extreme Protection Technology that protects against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions.
- 3 modes - select between Rotation only, Hammer only & Rotation with hammer.
- AVT - Anti Vibration technology delivers unbelievably smooth performance at just 9.0 m/s² for DHR282 or 9.5 m/s² for DHR283 thanks to the counter weight mechanism and vibration absorbing handle.
- AFT - Active Feedback-sensing Technology prevents kickback for added safety.
- Variable Speed Dial - allows the user to adjust the speed based on application
- 18V x 2 Brushless Motor - efficient energy production more power, lower heat production and increased work on a single charge.
|Voltage||18 V x 2|
|Max Capacity in Masonry||28 mm|
|Max Capacity in Wood||32 mm|
|Max Capacity in Steel||13 mm|
|Impact Energy||2.9 j|
|No Load Speed||0 - 980 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0 - 5,000 ipm|
|Overall Length||404 mm|
|Tool Weight||3.8 kg|