- Water resistance rating IPX4 - lawn mower has an IPX4 rating protecting from splashing water, no matter the direction.
- High powered motor runs at 3,300 rpm as soon as you engage the blade, providing maximum power as soon as you're ready to work
- 18Vx2 Brushless Motor powered by two 18V Li ion batteries providing 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V platform
- 460 mm (18") Steel deck designed with a heavy duty steel deck for increased durability
- 2 Tooth bar type blade excellent cutting and mulching capacity
- Quiet mode reduces the rpm to 2,500 in order to significantly reduce the noise output of the mower
- Mulch attachment provided as standard, providing the user the option to mulch or catch the lawn clippings
- 10 stage height adjustment from 20-75 mm allows the user to quickly and easily change the cutting height
|Voltage||36 V (18 Vx2)|
|Grass box capacity||60 L|
|Cutting height adjustment range||20-75 mm, 10 Heights|
|No load speed||3,300 rpm |
(Quiet Mode 2,500 rpm)
|Max. cutting width||460 mm (18")|
|Recommended mowing area||Up to 800 m²|
|Overall length||1518 mm|
Makita 18V 6.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1860B-L
- Introducing a NEW 6.0Ah battery with fuel indicator for increased endurance
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 100% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 60 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|