Makita 18Vx2 AWS 165mm Plunge Cut Circular Saw 5.0Ah Set with Track DSP601PT2JUT
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
Makita 18Vx2 AWS 165mm Plunge Cut Circular Saw DSP601ZJU
- Max. cut capacity of 56mm with a -1° to 48° bevel capacity
- Automatic Torque Drive increases torque to power through any cut
- Smooth cutting performance with up to 6,300 rpm no load speed
- Variable speed with soft start and electric brake
- Bluetooth connectivity for on demand dust extraction
|Bevel capacity||-1 to 48 degrees|
|Blade diameter||165 mm (6-1/2")|
|Bore diameter||20 mm|
|Cutting capacities at 0°||56 mm|
|Cutting capacities at 45°||40 mm|
|No load speed||2,500-6,300 rpm|
|Overall length||346 mm|
|Skin weight||4.5 kg|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
Makita DC18RD 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15mins (1.5Ah), 22mins (3.0Ah), 36mins (4.0Ah), 45mins (5.0Ah)|
5 Years Tool
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Rpm||2,500 - 6,300|