Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- AWS - Auto-Start Wireless System, allows the tool and compatible vacuum to run automatically while the switch trigger is being pulled.
- Quick Change Chuck - Thee DHR283 model comes with a quick change chuck allowing you to change quickly between masonry and steel bits.
- Dual LED job light - for enhanced visibility in low light & confined conditions
- Optional onboard dust extraction - can be fitted as an accessory for dust extraction without a separate vacuum.
- XPT - Extreme Protection Technology that protects against dust & moisture even in the harshest jobsite conditions.
- 3 modes - select between Rotation only, Hammer only & Rotation with hammer.
- AVT - Anti Vibration technology delivers unbelievably smooth performance at just 9.0 m/s² for DHR282 or 9.5 m/s² for DHR283 thanks to the counter weight mechanism and vibration absorbing handle.
- AFT - Active Feedback-sensing Technology prevents kickback for added safety.
- Variable Speed Dial - allows the user to adjust the speed based on application
- 18V x 2 Brushless Motor - efficient energy production more power, lower heat production and increased work on a single charge.
|Voltage||18 V x 2|
|Max Capacity in Masonry||28 mm|
|Max Capacity in Wood||32 mm|
|Max Capacity in Steel||13 mm|
|Impact Energy||2.8 j|
|No Load Speed||0 - 980 rpm|
|Impact Rate||0 - 5,000 ipm|
|Overall Length||373 mm|
|Tool Weight||3.74 kg|
|Impact Rate||0 - 5,000|
|Rpm||0 - 980|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.