Introducing the new high performance brushless Wheelbarrow. It is designed for high power with a maximum carrying capacity of 130 kg. It also features variable speed by control panel trigger, hand & rear brake and LED lights. The DCU180 is powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries, however, the unit does have the ability to run off one battery.
- Fully powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries - two 18V Li-ion batteries can be directly installed on the Wheelbarrow however the unit does have the ability to run off one battery.
- Variable speed by control panel trigger - variable Trigger enables the user to have the same control as they would the accelerator on a petrol product with the added option of two set speeds.
- Maximum Load Capacity: 130 kg -This powerful wheelbarrow has the ability to carry a range of materials due to its maximum load capacity of 130 kg.
- Manual Tip function - The manual tip function makes this wheelbarrow quick and easy to unload.
- Hand Brake (Front Wheel) - provides the user with control on slopes and when steering around objects.
- Rear wheel Brake - prevents the accidental movement on a slope.
- LED Lights - illuminates in front of the wheelbarrow and allows this unit to be easily used in areas where lighting is an issue.
- BL Brushless Motor - provides more power to the motor whilst increasing runtime and durability.
- Ideal for loading heavy duty bulky material such as bricks, concrete bags and more
- The Flatbed Pipe Frame has side rails that install in an up or down position, with a large knob for easy adjustment.
- It has easy four-bolt installation for added convenience.
- It is ideal for loading heavy duty bulky material such as bricks, concrete bags, and more on construction and landscaping job sites.
|Travelling speed||Hi: 3.5 km/h / Lo: 1.5 km/h|
|Max. load capacity||130 kg|
|Overall length||1,560 mm|
|Skin Weight||43.6 kg|
Makita DC18RD 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0Ah|
|Charge Time||15mins (1.5Ah), 22mins (3.0Ah), 36mins (4.0Ah), 45mins (5.0Ah)|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.