Makita 40V Max Hammer Driver Drill HP001GZ
- Drilling Modes - screwdriving mode (rotation with clutch) for achieving an even consistent finish when fastening screws. Drilling mode (rotation only) achieving 141 Nm max. torque. Hammer Drilling mode (rotation with hammering) for drilling in masonry up to a maximum 20 mm hole diameter.
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback providing user protection. If the bit rotation is suddenly forced to stop such as the bit jamming the motor automatically shuts down.
- Electronic Clutch - jog wheel with digital display allows for setting the selected torque quickly and easily. With 41 settings in low speed (1-45 Nm) and 21 settings in high speed (1-10 Nm).
- Mechanical speed control with an increase of the drilling speed (2,600 rpm) on both models they are able to drill 35% faster than the equivalent 18V model.
- Compact Overall Length for improved handling and control the overall length has been reduced by 23 mm vs. the 18 V equivalent.
- High Power Output - the high power 40 V max XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications such as drilling with self-feeding bit or auger bit
|Max. drilling capacities in wood||Auger bit: 50 mm |
Self feeding bit: 76 mm
Hole saw: 152 mm
|Max. drilling capacities in steel||20 mm|
|Max. drilling capacities in masonry||20 mm|
|No load speed||Hi: 0 - 2,600 rpm |
Lo: 0 - 650 rpm
|Impact rate||Hi: 0 - 39,000 ipm |
Lo: 0 - 9,750 ipm
|Max. peak torque||141 Nm|
|Max. tightening torque||Hard: 140 Nm |
Soft: 68 Nm
Makita 40V Max Impact Driver TD001GZ
- Enhanced Anvil Holder - material change from needle bearing to ball bearing provides reduction of bit wobbling. Providing more stability and control when fastening.
- Quick Change Selector - one touch mode selector located above the trigger allows the user to jump between modes single handed. Quickly changing between modes improves efficiency as you no longer have to take your hand off the tool.
- Constant Speed Control ensures the users is able to operate the tool at the same speed that you would operate the tool on a full charged battery, even when the remaining battery capacity becomes low.
- One Touch Bit Installation - new bit installation has been designed to prevent the bit from unexpectedly falling off. A more effective mechanism has been designed increasing the strength of the chuck without increasing the resistance required to install a bit.
- 6 Optimised Application Modes - 6 assist mode variations; T-mode 1 and 2 for self-drilling screws in both thick and thin sheet metal. Wood mode for fastening long wood screws. Bolt modes 1 to 3 with rotation auto stop for tightening / loosening bolts.
- 4 Speed Power Selection - 4 electronic speeds allow the user to adjust the power, speed and impact rate to suit the fastening application.
- High Power Output - the high power 40Vmax XGT Li-Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications such as metal fastening screws or coach bolts.
|Max. capacities standard bolt||M5 - M16|
|Max. capacities high tensile bolt||M5 - M14|
|No load speed||Max.: 0-3,700 rpm |
Hard: 0-3,200 rpm
Med: 0-2,100 rpm
Soft: 0-1,100 rpm
|Impact rate||Max.: 0-4,400 ipm |
Hard: 0-3,600 ipm
Med: 0-2,600 ipm
Soft: 0-1,100 ipm
|Max. tightening torque||Max.: 220 Nm |
Hard: 170 Nm
Med: 50 Nm
Soft: 20 Nm
|Drive shank||6.35 mm (1/4") Hex|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system . Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040) |
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Package Quantity||2 Piece|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|