Makita 18V LED Worklights x 2 with Tripod DML805X02
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita Mobile LED Worklight (240V or 18v Battery) DML805
- LED portable work light Interchangeable powered by AC- 240V or DC - 18v
- High or Low / Off Variable Settings
- xPT (extreme Protection Technology)
- Carrying handle for easy transport that also serves as a hanging hook
- Knob for free adjustment of light angle enables the light source to rotate vertically through 360° in a desired direction.
- Battery capacity warning function - Automatically notifies the user about reduction in battery capacity by
reducing the brightness of light.
- AC Cord can be stored around the hooks.
- Compatible with 18v batteries (not included)
|Powered by||18v Battery or AC Cord|
|Continuous Use (BL1815N)||Low 5.0h
Charging time (15mins - DC18RC)
|Continuous Use (BL1830)||Low 10h
Charging time (22mins - DC18RC)
|Continuous Use (BL1840)||Low 13h
Charging time (36mins - DC18RC)
|Continuous Use (BL1850)||Low 17h
Charging time (45mins - DC18RC)
|Not Included||DC18RC or 18v Batteries|
Makita Tripod for use with DML805 A-58126
- Up to two DML805's can be mounted
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.