We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
- Designed to fit both Makita and other manufacturer’s saw. Tip-embedded tooth or "Deep Tooth" blades are especially tough & hard wearing.
- The Tungsten tips are specifically designed to slide in from the side of the blade and inserted into the body of the blade.
- The radio frequency heat brazing is then used for the joining of the tip to the body.
- The body supports the tip on a larger surface area continued around the front of the tooth which also provides a larger brazing area to enable a safer & more stable tooth.
- These blades easily cope with knotty wood and will normally slice through nail and screw embedded timber without damaging teeth.
|Speed max||5000 rpm|
|Number Of Teeth||32TPI|