This tool is AWS Compatible. It is not supplied with the Wireless unit (WUT01)
Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- Dual stage dust extraction - dust is collected from two locations, behind the fence and behind the blade. Dust collection is more efficient through the entire cut regardless of the size of material
- Forward rail design - newly designed rail system provides an extremely smooth cutting motion. His design also allows the saw to be placed against a wall minimising the overall footprint.
- DXT - Deep and eXact cutting technology, allows a larger cutting capacity due to the innovative direct drive gearbox.
- Bevel angel adjustment - located on the front of the saw the bevel angle can quickly and easily be adjusted left and right without having to reach around the back of the saw
- Laser line - displays a bright line on the work piece indicating the cut line allowing for quick and easy cuts. Laser can also manually be turned off and on
- Soft start - suppress start up reaction for smooth start ups
- Automatic torque drive - optimises rpm and torque automatically to produce he fastest cut in light or hard applications
- Heavy duty supports - large adjustable supports stabilise work material when cutting large work pieces
- Mitre angle lock - mitre angle with positive stops at 0°, 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° and 60° left or right
|Voltage||36V (18V x 2)|
|Cutting Capacities at 0°||Max width: 92 x 382 mm|
Max height: 107 x 363 mm
|Cutting Capacities at 45°||Max width: 92 x 268 mm|
Max height: 107 x 255 mm
|Bevel capacity||48° left - 48° right|
|Mitre capacity||60° left - 60° right|
|Blade Diameter||305 mm (12")|
|Bore Diameter||25.4 mm|
|No load speed||4400 rpm|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.