- Reduced pushing force - cover is added under the deck to flatten grass as the mower passes through helping to reduce the force required to push the machine
- 18Vx2 Motor - powered by two 18V Li ion batteries providing 36V of power and runtime without leaving the 18V platform
- 430 mm (17") deck designed with a lightweight material for user convenience and comfort
- Easy start push button start allows the user to quickly and easy start the mower at the touch of a button. Safety key also provided for additional safety
- Battery capacity indicator indicates the remaining battery capacity
- 50 L Catcher also includes a grass level indicator, letting the user know whilst mowing when the catcher is full
- 13 stage height adjustment from 20-75 mm allows the user to quickly and easily change the cutting height
|Voltage||36V (18V x2)|
|Grass box capacity||50 L|
|Cutting height adjustment range||20-75 mm, 13 heights|
|No load speed||3,600 rpm|
|Max. cutting width||430 mm|
|Recommended mowing area||575 m²|
|Overall length||1,490 mm|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18V Standard Dual Port Charger DC18SH
- DC18SH is a two port multi charger that is able to charge two Makita LXT Li-ion batteries at a time as fast as DC18SD charges one battery
- Digital power display indicates charging level
- More cost effective option
|Overall dimensions||L: 197 mm W: 295 mm H: 95 mm|
|Power supply cord||2 m|
|Charge time||BL1830B - 60 Mins|
BL1840B - 90 mins
BL1850B - 110 mins
BL1860B - 130 mins
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|