- High Power Output - the high power 40Vmax XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. With cutting speeds faster than the 1,600W AC equivalent.
- Lightweight Design - battery relocation has significantly improved the overall balance creating a lightweight design that is extremely comfortable to use.
- Soft Start - blade starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock.
- Auto Start Wireless System (AWS)* - compatible with AWS the HS009G can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger.
- Constant Speed Control - constant speed control maintains blade speed under load for optimum cutting performance
- Guide Rail Compatible - guide rail compatible saw base adapts with optional guide rails to provide perfectly straight cut.
- Positive Bevel Stop - allows for fast and accurate bevel adjustment to common bevel angles. With a maximum bevel capacity of -1-60°, positive stops at 22.5° and 45°.
- Electric Brake - maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
|Max. cutting capacities at 0°||85 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities at 45°||61 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities at max bevel||44 mm|
|Bevel capacity||-1° to 60°|
|Blade diameter||235mm (9-1/4")|
|Bore diameter||25.4 mm|
|No load speed||4,000 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 5.0Ah Battery (BL4050F) 191L47-8
- Digital communication between the tool & battery for optimised performance
- Heavy duty cell casing significantly improves the battery's impact resistance
- Battery ventilation system maximises battery life
- Short circuit prevention structure protects terminals from dust and moisture
- 3 layer moisture protection shields cells from water ingress
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)