- Anti Vibration Technology (AVT) - extremely low vibration is achieved by 4 active vibration absorbing mechanisms. A counterweight, vibration absorbing rear handle, anti vibration side grip and rubber joint construction.
- Soft No Load - motor speed reduces to idle when there is no load placed on the bit, in order to preserve battery and allow the user to accurately land the bit on the material.
- Constant Speed Control - motor speed and chipping efficiency is maintained under load. Motor speed stays constant even under load.
- Twin LED Job light - with pre glow and after glow functions illuminating the work area for greater convenience.
- Dual Mode Operation - with both rotation and hammering for drilling in masonry and hammering only for chipping applications.
- Active Feedback Sensors (AFT) - active feedback sensors shut down the tool in the event of a kickback, providing the user with increased safety during operation.
- Variable Speed Trigger & Dial - impacting power can be adjusted by switch trigger and speed dial according to specific application requirements.
- Auto Start Wireless System (AWS)* - compatible with AWS the rotary hammer can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) - is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components ensuring the durability of the product in the toughest conditions.
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Chuck type||SDS Max|
|Impact energy||8.0 j|
|No Load Speed||250 - 500 rpm|
|Impact rate||1,450 - 2,900 ipm|
|Sound Pressure||91 dB(A)|
Side Grip Assembly, D-Handle Assembly, Bit Grease, Depth Gauge, Cleaning cloth, Plastic Case