Makita's Auto-start Wireless System (AWS) has modernised on-demand dust extraction to meet the needs of cordless power tool users. AWS allows you to work with maximum efficiency, without the hazard of dust & leads. Featuring our legendary cordless technology, the AWS range has the power, speed & runtime to keep you ahead of the game.
Attach your DVC864 Dust extraction vacuum to your AWS tool and activate your dust extraction vacuum with your tool's power button.
- High Power Output - the high power 40Vmax XGT Li Ion battery allows for continuous operation in heavy duty applications. With cutting speeds 10% faster than the 18Vx2 equivalent and 40% faster than the 1,300W AC equivalent.
- Lightweight Design - battery relocation has significantly improved the overall balance creating a lightweight design that is extremely comfortable to use.
- Soft Start blade starts slowly then rapidly accelerates to maximum speed to reduce the initial start up shock.
- Auto Start Wireless System (AWS) - compatible with AWS the SP001G can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger.
- Constant Speed Control - motor speed maintained even under heavy load to maintain cutting speed in a variety of applications.
- Guide Rail Compatible guide rail compatible saw base adapts with optional guide rails to provide perfectly straight cut.
- Positive Bevel Stop allows for fast and accurate bevel adjustment to common bevel angles. With a maximum bevel capacity of 0-56°, positive stops at 22.5° and 45°.
- Electric Brake maximises productivity and user safety by rapidly slowing the wheel rotation after the switch has been released.
|Max. cutting capacities at 0°||56 mm|
|Max. cutting capacities at 45°||40 mm|
|Blade diameter||165 mm (6-1/2")|
|Bore diameter||20 mm|
|No load speed||2,500-4,900 rpm|
Makita 40V Max 4.0Ah Battery (BL4040) 191B26-6
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|