- One touch nozzle replacement - nozzle accessories quickly and easily snap on and off. To install push the nozzle firmly into the lock sleeve. To remove rotate the nozzle in the direction of the arrow to release.
- LED joblight - with pre-glow and after glow functions to illuminate the work area.
- Variable speed trigger - trigger control of air speed in order to comfortably control the blowing force in each application.
- 4 stage air volume - push button dial controls the maximum blowing force in 4 stages allowing for higher degree of control.
- Tether point - safe hanging point for users required to secure the tool in over head applications.
- Detachable filter - filter prevents foreign objects from being suck in the machine. Filter can also be removed and cleaned should debris become stuck in the filter.
- Lock on switch - trigger switch can be locked in the ON position for use in extended applications.
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Max. air volume||1.1 m³/min|
|Max. air velocity||200 m/sec|
|Blowing force||2.8 N|
|Max. sealed suction||10.3 kPa|
Makita 40V Max 2.5Ah Battery (BL4025) 191B36-3
- Built tough - High durability features specifically designed for XGT
- Shock absorbing structure
- High Rigidity Battery Rails - Durable slide in battery rail holds the battery and tools firmly to withstand high powered products
- Terminal shot-circuit prevention structure - The protection wall is positioned between terminals to protect them from water and dust
- Triple-layer Waterproof Structure - Prevents cell failure due to water and dust
Makita 40V Max Single Port Charger DC40RC
- Charging system communicates data between battery and charger for optimum charging
- Equipped with cooling fan, cooling the battery
- Compatible with ADP10 adaptor (optional accessory) for charging 18V LXT batteries
- Large charging status indicator light & selectable full charge melody
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Charge time||85mins - 5.0Ah (BL4050F)|
67mins - 4.0Ah (BL4040)
38mins - 2.5Ah (BL4025)
85 mins* - 6.0Ah (BL1860B) (*requires optional ADP10)