Makita 40V Max Multi-Function Powerhead 5.0ah Set UX01GT104
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita 40V Max Multi-Function Powerhead UX01GZ
- High Max Output - 1.0kW max output wattage delivers power equivalent to 30cc 2 Stroke petrol machines
- 3 Stage Speed Control + Variable Speed - 40V Max XGT Li Ion battery allows for operation in heavy duty applications, delivering up to 7,000 rpm
- IPX4 Rated - provides increased resistance to water penetration
- Compatible with Nylon Line, Metal & Plastic Blades - suitable for use with a wide range of accessories to provide the best performance for the task
- Automatic Torque Drive - automatically provides higher torque in tougher applications to maintain operating speed
- Reverse Mode - rotates the accessory backwards to remove debris and automatically switches back to forwards rotation
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - reduces the risk of kickback by detecting a sudden decrease in RPM and automatically stopping the motor
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Max. Spindle Speed||Low: 0-4,600 |
|Spindle Thread||M10 x 1.25LH|
Makita 330mm Straight Shaft Line Trimmer Attachment (EM409MP) 191N47-0
- High Power - provides up to 7,100rpm to take on thick, tough grasses and shrubs.
- Lightweight Design - weighing only 1.2kg as an attachment allows the total tool weight to be kept at a minimum to reduce user fatigue.
- Nylon Head/Plastic Blade Use Only - not applicable with metal cutting blades but still provides the versatility to take on long grasses.
- Lever Lock System allows for quick installation and replacement of attachments minimizing hold ups whilst working thanks to the toolless lever lock system.
- Narrow Guard Design provides the user with a better line of sight to the nylon head, leading to more accurate trimming.
|No Load Speed||Up to 7,100 rpm|
|Spindle Size||M10 x 1.25 LH|
|Nylon Head Accepts Nylon Line||2.0 mm x 3.0 m|
|Max. Cutting Width||330 mm (13")|
Makita 40V Max 5.0Ah Battery (BL4050F) 191L47-8
- Digital communication between the tool & battery for optimised performance
- Heavy duty cell casing significantly improves the battery's impact resistance
- Battery ventilation system maximises battery life
- Short circuit prevention structure protects terminals from dust and moisture
- 3 layer moisture protection shields cells from water ingress
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040) |
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||2 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.