Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Makita 40V Max Multi-Function Powerhead UX01GZ
- High Max Output - 1.0kW max output wattage delivers power equivalent to 30cc 2 Stroke petrol machines
- 3 Stage Speed Control + Variable Speed - 40V Max XGT Li Ion battery allows for operation in heavy duty applications, delivering up to 7,000 rpm
- IPX4 Rated - provides increased resistance to water penetration
- Compatible with Nylon Line, Metal & Plastic Blades - suitable for use with a wide range of accessories to provide the best performance for the task
- Automatic Torque Drive - automatically provides higher torque in tougher applications to maintain operating speed
- Reverse Mode - rotates the accessory backwards to remove debris and automatically switches back to forwards rotation
- Active Feedback Sensing Technology (AFT) - reduces the risk of kickback by detecting a sudden decrease in RPM and automatically stopping the motor
|Voltage||40 V Max|
|Max. Spindle Speed||Low: 0-4,600 |
|Spindle Thread||M10 x 1.25LH|
Makita 300mm Pole Saw Attachment EY403MP 191T37-9
The 191T37-9 (EY403MP) 300mm Pole Saw Attachment is the newest addition to Makita’s range of Multi Function Powerhead attachments. Featuring a 300mm guide bar and overall length of 913 mm, EY403MP provides maximum power and convenience for overhead sawing, while remaining lightweight & minimizing user fatigue.
- Provides 1,800 mm reach with DUX60
- Maximum cutting width of 296 mm
- No load speed up to 9,700 rpm with DUX60
- Lever lock system allows for quick installation and replacement
- Compatible with DUX60, DUX18 and EX2650LH
|Guide Bar||300 mm|
|Chain oil volume||160 ml|
|Length (Excluding guide bar)||913 mm|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.