Makita 18V 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
4-Stage battery fuel indicator
Introducing the Makita 18V Li-Ion Battery, the perfect solution for powering your tools and taking on any jobsite challenge. With its advanced features, this battery offers exceptional performance and reliability.
The battery comes equipped with a fuel gauge indicator that displays the remaining charge in four stages, so you always know when it's time to recharge. The built-in memory chip also communicates the usage history with the charger, ensuring that you get the most out of your battery.
In addition, the Makita 18V Li-Ion Battery is designed to withstand even the toughest jobsite conditions, thanks to its built-in shock absorbers that protect the cells from damage. The high-energy cells pack more power per cell, reducing the overall weight of the battery and making it easier to use.
The large release button makes it easy to remove the battery from the tool, while the built-in air vents and wall work together to cool the battery cells evenly and prevent debris from causing damage.
Finally, the 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and a firm hold in any environment, so you can rely on your Makita 18V Li-Ion Battery to power your tools when you need them most. With its exceptional features and design, this battery is a must-have for any serious tool user.
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
|Charge Time||45min with Rapid Charger|
|Dimensions||11 x 8 x 6.5cm|