Makita 80V Max (40Vx2) SDS Max Brushless Demolition Hammer 5.0ah Set HM002GT201
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Anti Vibration Technology (AVT) - extremely low vibration is achieved by 4 active vibration absorbing mechanisms. A counterweight, vibration absorbing rear handle, anti vibration side grip and rubber joint construction.
- Adjustable Angle Settings chiselling / scraping bit angle can be adjusted, with 12 various positions to select to suit the application or working position.
- Twin LED Job light with pre glow and after glow functions illuminating the work area for greater convenience.
- Constant Speed Control - motor speed and chipping efficiency is maintained under load. Motor speed stays constant even under load.
- Soft No Load - motor speed reduces to idle when there is no load placed on the bit, in order to preserve battery and allow the user to accurately land the bit on the material.
- Variable Speed Trigger & Dial - impacting power can be adjusted by switch trigger and speed dial according to applications.
- eXtreme Protection Technology (XPT) is an advanced series of seals and channels to direct dust and moisture away from critical components ensuring the durability of the product in the toughest conditions.
- Auto Start Wireless System (AWS)* compatible with AWS the rotary hammer can be paired with a compatible vacuum for on demand dust extraction. AWS uses Bluetooth to wirelessly power on and off the extraction unit using the tools trigger.
- 80V Max (40Vx2) - Utilising 2x 40V Max XGT batteries you get 80V of power and runtime without leaving the XGT battery platform.
|Voltage||80 V Max (40Vx2)|
|Chuck type||SDS Max|
|Impact energy||20.9 j|
|Impact rate||950 - 1,900 ipm|
Makita 40V Max 5.0Ah Battery (BL4050F) 191L47-8
- Digital communication between the tool & battery for optimised performance
- Heavy duty cell casing significantly improves the battery's impact resistance
- Battery ventilation system maximises battery life
- Short circuit prevention structure protects terminals from dust and moisture
- 3 layer moisture protection shields cells from water ingress
Makita 40V Max Rapid Charger (DC40RA) 191E09-4
- Optimum Charging System - Rapid optimum charge is achieved by feeding real time data of the battery being charged with the charging control system. Data such as battery condition and cell temperature are communicated to optimise the charge.
- Dual cooling fans - One for the battery and one for the charging circuit. This enable the charger to fully charge all batteries in the same charging time without slowing down due to a heat increase.
- New charging status indicator light - The enlarged and raised LED light provides clearer indication of charging status.
- Compatible with LXT Li-Ion Batteries - ADP10 was developed for use with the DC40RA to rapid charge 18V batteries faster then ever before.
|Charge time||45 mins (BL4040)|
28 mins (BL4025)
40 mins (BL1860B using APD10)
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.