- High Max Output - 2.0 kW max output wattage delivers power equivalent to 40cc 2 Stroke petrol machines
- IPX4 Rated - provides increased resistance to water penetration
- Compatible with Nylon Line, Metal & Plastic Blades - suitable for use with a wide range of accessories to provide the best performance for the task
- Automatic torque Drive Technology - automatically provides adjust rpm in tougher applications to maintain operating speed
- Reverse Mode - rotates the accessory backwards to remove debris and automatically switches back to forwards rotation
- Active Feedback sensing Technology (AFT) - reduces the risk of kickback by detecting a sudden decrease in RPM and automatically stopping the motor
|Voltage||80V Max (40V x 2)|
|Max. Spindle Speed||Low: 0 - 3,500|
Medium: 0 - 5,000
High: 0 - 6,800
|Spindle Thread||M10 x 1.25LH|
Makita 5.0Ah Lithium Battery with Charge Indicator BL1850B-L
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH||11 x 8 x 6.5 cm|
Makita 14.4-18v Dual Lithium Charger Fast Charger DC18RD
- Fast charging - charges 2 x 3.0 Ah Lithium-Ion batteries at the same time in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- LED charging display
- Full charge sound alert
- USB port provides 1.5 A output for charging smart phones, tablets, etc
|Cell Capacity||1.5 - 5.0 Ah|
|Charge Time||15 mins (1.5 Ah), 22 mins (3.0 Ah), 36 mins (4.0 Ah), 45 mins (5.0 Ah)|
|Net Weight||1.9 kg|
|Overall Length||200 mm|
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
|Warranty||5 Year Skin and 2 Year Battery & Charger|