We cannot guarantee that your order will arrive before Christmas
Introducing the Makita DC18RC Battery Charger with 2x 5.0Ah Batteries - the perfect solution for all your charging needs! With its advanced Star Protection feature, this battery charger ensures that your batteries and tools are protected from overloading, over-discharging, and overheating, providing you with reliable and long-lasting power.
With its intelligent battery and charger communication system, this charger can quickly charge your batteries in just 45 minutes, making it the fastest charging option in the industry. And with its built-in CPU and forced air cooling fan, this charger ensures that your batteries are charged optimally and efficiently.
These Makita 5.0Ah batteries offer up to 66% more runtime than their BL1830 predecessor, providing you with long-lasting power for all your demanding tasks. With its 4-stage battery fuel indicator, you'll always know how much power you have left, and the digital power display will show you the battery's charging condition.
And with its protective gel coating and shock-absorbing construction, these batteries are protected against dust, moisture, and shock, ensuring that they are durable and long-lasting.
So whether you're a professional tradesperson or a DIY enthusiast, the Makita DC18RC Battery Charger with 2x 5.0Ah Batteries is the perfect choice for reliable and efficient power. Get yours today and experience the difference for yourself!
- Star Protection
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Multi-contact slide type terminal
- Protective gel coating
- Active 3 Controls current, voltage and thermal temperature
- Shock absorbing construction
- The fastest charge times in the industry
- Intelligent battery & charger communication system
- Protective gel coating - Sensitive electronics are protected with a thick gel coating, preventing damage against dust & moisture.
- Shock absorbing construction - Battery cells are protected in an internal bumper case with foam pads at the base to protect against shock.
- Multi-contact slide terminal - Ensures stable contact with the tool even under extreme vibration.
- Overload Protection - The battery and tool communicate, protecting your tool and battery from overload by cutting power when put under abnormally high current draw.
- Over-discharge Protection - Monitors battery charge capacity and cuts power to protect battery cells.
- Over heat protection - Extreme heat damages ALL batteries. If the battery reaches a certain level of heat it will cut power to the tool.
- Up 66% more run time than BL1830*
- 4-Stage battery fuel indicator
- 45 minute charge time
|Dimensions LxWxH(cm)||11 x 8 x 6.5|
- Fast charging - charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU - gathers information from the battery's memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan - cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition
|Charge Time||15mins(1.5Ah) 22mins(3.0Ah) 36mins(4.0Ah) 45mins(5.0Ah)|
|Dimensions||11 x 8 x 6.5cm|