Metabo 18V Brushless Leaf Blower LB 18 LTX BL 601607850
- Powerful, quiet cordless blower for fast removal of leaves and dirt from squares and paths
- Strong brushless motor for high performance and long runtime per battery pack charge
- Precise dosing of the blowing power thanks to steplessly adjustable air velocity
- Constant blowing force in continuous mode thanks to steplessly lockable speed control trigger
- Slim, well-balanced lightweight construction with rubberised grip area for low-fatigue working close to the body
- With padded shoulder strap for a healthy working position
- Robust, easy to remove blowing tube with protective metal ring
- Space-saving storage at the wall by means of practical suspension eye
- Environmentally-friendly and quiet thanks to battery operations, therefore usable also in areas sensitive to noise
|Air velocity||150 km/h|
|Air volume||650 m³/h|
|No-load speed||0 - 20300 rpm|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 5.5Ah 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.