Metabo 18V Sabre Saw SSE 18 LTX BL 602267850>/h5>
- Powerful sabre saw with low weight and angled soft grip handle for high working comfort
- Unique Metabo brushless motor for quick work progress and highest efficiency for any application
- Robust die-cast aluminium gear housing, coated for optimum handling
- Variospeed (V) Electronics for working with customised stroke rates for the materials used
- Continuous speed control trigger c/w locking function for continuous operation
- Saw blade rotatable by 180° for working comfortably overhead
- Metabo Quick for changing saw blades without tools
- Depth guide can be adjusted without tools for ideal utilisation of the saw blade and diverse applications such as plunge cuts
- Integrated LED work light for optimum illumination of the cutting line
- Gear protected against dust and water splashes
- Wide range of uses thanks to the adapted Metabo saw blade range
- Battery packs with capacity display for checking the charge status
- Ultra-M technology: highest performance, gentle charging and 3 years of warranty on the battery pack.
|Strokes in idle||0 - 2700 rpm|
|Saw blade stroke||32 mm|
|Vibration - Sawing chipboards||19.9 m/s²|
|Vibration - Sawing wooden beam||15.8 m/s²|
|Vibration - Uncertainty of measurement K||1.5 m/s²|
Metabo 18V LiHD Battery Pack 5.5Ah 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
|Package Quantity||1 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.