Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Powerful cordless wet/dry vacuum cleaner with cordless control function for intelligent extraction without cable connection
- Cordless Control: the vacuum cleaner starts/stops automatically when the cordless tool from Metabo or other brands, which is connected to the hose, is switched on shutting down
- Manual starting of the vacuum cleaner is also possible with the remote button at the coupling bush of the hose
- High suction power comparable to a mains-powered vacuum cleaner thanks to the energy of two 18 V or alternatively one 36 V battery pack
- 3-stage suction power controller for adapted power depending on the application and maximum battery pack runtimes of more than 80 minutes
- Commercially approved cordless vacuum cleaner, certified for dusts of dust class M
- SelfClean: semi-automatic filter cleaning during breaks or manually when needed
- Automatic trailing mechanism for emptying the suction hose completely
- Antistatic function guaranteed exclusively with the electrical suction hose 630177000 included in the scope of delivery
- Uncluttered control panel with large rotary switches and battery pack capacity display
- Many details for safety and comfort: folding hose hook, rubberised storage surfaces and castors with brakes for safe stand
- Dust-proof and splash-proof battery pack compartment with lockable flap
|Air output max.
||240 hPa (mbar)
4m Suction hose, 2 Plastic suction tubes, Handle adapter, Fleece filter bag, 2 Polyester filter cassettes (M class), Floor nozzle (300 mm wide), Crevice nozzle, Coupling bush