Milwaukee 18V Fuel Framing/Finish Nailer 5.0ah Kit M18FPP2FN-502B
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Milwaukee 18V FUEL 30°- 34° Brushless Framing Nailer M18FFN-0C
By leveraging our nitrogen spring mechanism, POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, this nailer provides the user with pneumatic performance, and the convenience and freedom of cordless power. Delivering the power to sink full round head nails into dense engineered lumbers, this framing nailer allows the user to tackle even the most demanding framing applications. To keep the user productive and efficient throughout the day, the framing nailer fires 3 nails per second with zero ramp-up time, meaning a nail is fired as soon as the trigger is pulled.
- Power to sink nails in timber framing
- No gas cartridge required
- Tool free drive depth adjustment
- Dry fire lockout
- On board hex key storage
- No-mar tip included
- Fires 3 nails per second
- Zero ramp-up time
- Sequential and contact actuation firing modes
- Rafter hook included
- On / Off power button
|Collation Angle||30°-34° Clipped or Full Head Nail|
|Nail Size||50-90 mm (2" - 3-1/2")|
|Max Fire Rate||3 Nails/Sec|
|Firing Modes||Sequential or Contact Actuation|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel 15 Gauge Angled Finishing Nailer M18FN15GA-0C
The M18 FUEL 15 Gauge Angled Finishing Nailer provides peak productivity at your jobsite, delivering unmatched nailing performance without the hassle of a compressor and hose. Leveraging our nitrogen air spring mechanism, the 15 Gauge Nailer allows the user to consistently sink nails to the required depth in hard and soft woods while leaving clean nail holes, allowing for repeatable results and easy filling. The nitrogen air spring mechanism, combined with our POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence, delivers a pneumatic-like nailing response with zero ramp-up time from nail to nail, for minimal down time and maximum efficiency throughout the job. The nailer also features a compact and ergonomic design providing access into tight spaces where nailing is required while limiting fatigue when using the tool. When paired with a M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 2.0Ah battery, the nailer fires up to 750 nails per charge. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 15 Gauge Angled Finishing Nailer delivers the pneumatic performance that professional users demand, with the freedom and convenience of cordless.
- Compact, lightweight design allows for maximum access into tight spaces
- Angled battery bay allows for tool to stand upright when not in use
- Clear line of sight for accurate nail placement
- Fires in 0.05 seconds, with up to 3 nails per second
- Zero ramp up time and low recoil
- Up to 750 nails per charge using M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 2.0Ah Battery
|Nail Size||32 mm - 63 mm (1 1/4" - 2 1/2")|
|Nail Diameter||15 Gauge (1.8 mm)|
|Max Fire Mode||3 Nails/Sec|
|Firing Modes||Sequential & Contact Actuation|
Milwaukee 18v Extended Capacity Red Lithium 5.0Ah Battery Pack M18B5
- REDLINK Electronic Intelligence
- Overload protection to prevent battery abuse
- Temperature Management system to keep battery at ideal temperature
- Individual Cell Monitoring for optimal charge and discharge for maximum battery life
- Discharge Protection prevent cell damage from over-discharging
- For use with MILWAUKEE M18 cordless tools
- 2X MORE RUN-TIME
- 20% MORE POWER
- 2X MORE RECHARGES
|Voltage||18 V/5.0 Ah|
|Battery fuel gauge||Yes|
Milwaukee Rapid Charge Station M12-18FC
- Charges all Milwaukee batteries up to 40% faster.
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries.
- Sequential charging.
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery.
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature.
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery.
|Voltage||12V & 18V|
|Weight (tool only)||0.77 kg|
|Warranty||5 Year for Tool, 2 Year for Battery & Charger|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.