Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless GEN III One-Key 13mm Hammer Drill M18ONEPD2-0
The M18 FUEL 13 mm Hammer Drill features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that delivers maximum torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. At only 175 mm in length, it is the Most Compact drill in its class, reducing fatigue when used for extended periods of time and allowing access to tight work spaces. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge. REDLITHIUM-ION battery packs deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than the competitors. Compatible with ONE-KEY, this is the industry's first Hammer Drill that wirelessly connects to a smart phone to Customise, Track and Manage a tool's performance and location. The app will track all ONE-KEY compatible devices within 100 ft range of your phone.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: delivers 135 Nm of peak torque and up to 2,000 RPM for faster drilling speeds
- REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries: deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Easily toggle between up to four custom performance profiles that can be saved to the memory of the tool
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- ONE-KEY Compatible: Customise, Track and manage tool's performance and location
|Speed||0 - 550 / 0 - 2,200 rpm|
|Peak Torque||135 Nm|
|Chuck Type||13 mm All Metal Ratcheting Chuck|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless GEN III One-Key Impact Driver (tool only) M18ONEID2-0
The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that delivers 0-3,600 RPM and 226 Nm of fastening torque with constant power output under heavy load to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. Compatible with ONE-KEY, this is the industry's first Impact Driver that wirelessly connects to a smart phone to Customise, Track and Manage a tool's performance and location. The app will track all ONE-KEY compatible devices within 100 ft range of your phone.
- Easily toggle between up to four custom performance profiles that can be saved to the memory of the tool
- Deliver 226 Nm of fastening torque for faster driving speeds
- Prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- Deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
|Impacts||0 - 4,300 ipm|
|Speed||0 - 3,600 rpm|
|Drive Control||4-Mode Customisable|
|Peak Torque||226 Nm|
|Chuck Type||1/4" Hex|
Milwaukee 18V Brushless Fuel One-Key 125mm (5") Braking Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch M18ONEFAG125XPDB-0
The M18 FUEL ONE-KEY 125 mm (5") Braking Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch is the next advancement in power and performance, fast cutting and braking with the added benefit of tracking and inventory management thanks to ONE-KEY technology. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers maximum sustained power and 8,500 RPM to remove material faster and increase productivity. The RAPID STOP brake stops the disc in under 2 seconds. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18 FUEL ONE-KEY 125 mm (5") Braking Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection, as well as overload protection to maximise motor life. With tool-free accessory and guard adjustments, users will experience fast accessory changes, and less downtime, while remaining fully compatible with the most common accessories in the market. Through ONE-KEY compatibility, users are able to track and manage the tool in their inventory. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL ONE-KEY 125 mm (5") Braking Angle Grinder with Deadman Paddle Switch takes cordless grinders to the next level.
- ONE-KEY for tracking and inventory management
- RAPIDSTOP for fastest disc brake in less than 2 seconds
- Compact, lightweight and balanced design allows for more comfortable and manoeuvrable use
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides 8,500 RPM
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity
- E-Clutch with kickback protection
- FIXTEC System allows 100% tool-free wheel change
- Paddle switch design provides increased comfort and ease-of-use in various positions
- Includes 125 mm (5") Type 27 Guard and Type 1 Clip-On Guard
|Wheel Diameter||125 mm|
|Switch Type||Paddle Switch, No Lock|
|No Load Speed||8500 rpm|
|E-Clutch / Kickback Protection||Yes|
|Tool-Free Guard Change||Yes|
|Tool-Free Accessory Change||Yes|
|RAPID STOP Brake||Yes|
Milwaukee 18V Fuel Brushless One-Key Sawzall Reciprocating Saw M18ONESX2-0
The M18 FUEL ONE-KEY SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw is the next generation of legendary performance and durability, designed for the toughest applications on the job site. The M18 FUEL ONE-KEY SAWZALL delivers fast cuts, as it leverages a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor to provide users with 3,000 SPM and 32 mm (1-1/4") stroke length for fast material removal. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures maximum performance under stress, as well as protection from overloading, overheating, and over-discharging. The M18 REDLITHIUM-ION 5.0Ah Battery Pack (not included) delivers users runtime and provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery pack. The M18 FUEL ONE-KEY SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw is designed to perform in demanding applications, and is Milwaukee's most durable cordless reciprocating saw yet. A tool-free, wear-resistant blade change reduces downtime on the job, and an anti-corrosion blade clamp, and metal reinforced battery rails provide long component life, standing up to tough jobsite conditions. The M18 FUEL ONE-KEY SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw weighs less than the previous generation and features an adjustable shoe, integrated LED light, and a hanging hook for convenient storage on the job. Compatible with ONE-KEY, users can wirelessly connect the reciprocating saw to a smartphone to customise, track, and manage the tool’s performance and location. Tool customisation allows users to control settings such as output speed and trigger ramp up for smooth cut starts. A selectable Cut Brake feature automatically stops the blade from reciprocating at the end of a cut, reducing the risk of damaging sensitive materials near the cut in most applications. The tool’s memory supports up to 3 custom profiles that can be easily accessed with the touch of a button on the tool. Integrated tool tracking, also available through ONE-KEY, provides users full visibility to how and where tools are being used across their network of jobs and users.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor provides fast cutting speed and power through tough applications
- Anti-corrosion blade clamp delivers durability with less downtime due to corrosion
- Metal reinforced battery connection provides improved durability and battery retention over life of the tool
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surface while cutting
- Lever action QUIK-LOK blade clamp provides fast, easy blade changes
- ONE-KEY compatible to track, manage tool location and customise tool performance
- Customisable cut speed and trigger ramp up via ONE-KEY
- Selectable Cut Brake monitors tool load throughout the cut and automatically stops the blade as it exits the material
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence provides optimised performance and overload protection
- Adjustable shoe
- Hang hook
|SPM||0 - 3,000 spm|
|Stroke Length||32 mm (1-1/4")|
|Keyless Adjustable Shoe||Yes|
|Keyless Blade Clamp||Yes|
|Blade Clamp||QUIK-LOK Universal|
Milwaukee 18V FUEL 28 mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer with ONE-KEY M18FHP-0
The M18 FUEL 28 mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer with ONE-KEY delivers fast drilling, hard hitting performance and maximum control for productivity on the jobsite. Designed to achieve top performance with only moderate pressure, the rotary hammer is compatible with all M18 REDLITHIUM-ION batteries and is optimised for use with M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT 8.0Ah batteries (sold separately). The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers users 4.9 J of impact energy, 800 RPM, and 4,600 BPM, providing speed and power in the most demanding applications. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence tool technology ensures maximum rotary drill performance and protects the tool from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL 28 mm SDS Plus Rotary Hammer with ONE-KEY includes AUTOSTOP Kickback Control for maximum control and enhanced safety, with the tool sensing a bind-up situation when users are drilling in rebar or hard aggregate and stopping over-rotation, without the need for the user to release the trigger, indicated by the AUTOSTOP Indicator LED. The Anti-Vibration System (AVS) minimises vibration for maximum comfort when in use for extended periods. A Dedicated Dust Extractor (M18FDEX) is also available (sold separately), which once connected is powered by the Rotary Hammer. With ONE-KEY technology, users also gain the ability to customise, track and manage the tool.
- 3 mode (Rotary Hammer, Hammer Only, and Rotary Only)
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers fast drilling
- 4.9 J impact energy for hard hitting performance
- Anti-Vibration System (AVS) for maximum user comfort
- AUTOSTOP Kickback Control senses bind-up and prevents over-rotation
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence integrates full-circle communication between tool, battery and charger to protect from overloads, over-heating and over-discharge
- Integrated LED light for illuminating dark workspaces
- Compatible with M18 FUEL HAMMERVAC 28 mm Dedicated Dust Extractor (M18FPDEX)
- Adjustable depth gauge rod for accurate hole depths
- ONE-KEY for tracking, customising and tool management
|Max Capacity||28 mm|
|Impact Energy||4.9 j|
Milwaukee 18v Extended Capacity Red Lithium 5.0Ah Battery Pack M18B5
- REDLINK Electronic Intelligence
- Overload protection to prevent battery abuse
- Temperature Management system to keep battery at ideal temperature
- Individual Cell Monitoring for optimal charge and discharge for maximum battery life
- Discharge Protection prevent cell damage from over-discharging
- For use with MILWAUKEE M18 cordless tools
- 2X MORE RUN-TIME
- 20% MORE POWER
- 2X MORE RECHARGES
|Voltage||18 V/5.0 Ah|
|Battery fuel gauge||Yes|
Milwaukee Rapid Charge Station M12-18FC
- Charges all Milwaukee ® batteries up to 40% faster.
- Charges all M12 and M18 batteries.
- Sequential charging.
- REDLINK intelligence communicates directly with the battery.
- REDLINK monitors cell voltage and temperature.
- REDLINK charges to optimise the performance, protect and extend the life of the battery.
|Voltage||12V & 18V|
|Weight (tool only)||0.77 kg|
|Package Quantity||5 Piece|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.