The Milwaukee STARLOCK Multi Tool Blades are designed for quick blade changes for both OIS Multi Tools and STARLOCK Multi Tools. These bi-metal blades are ideal for cuts in Wood with Nails, Copper Pipe, Wood and PVC. The MILWAUKEE bi-metal multi-tool blades designed with a wavy tooth pattern to reduce the strain on the individual teeth of the blade, whilst also featuring an alternating tooth pattern making this the ideal blade for fast and smooth cuts in nail embedded wood.
- Suits both STARLOCK Oscillating Multi-Tools and other OIS Compatible Oscillating Multi-Tools
- Black Oxide Coating Prevents Rust and Maintains Performance
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Quick Identification of Blade and Application
- Wavy Tooth Pattern Reduces Strain On Individual Teeth For A Superior Cut In A Wide Variety Of Non-Ferrous Metal Profiles.
- Alternating Tooth Pattern Ideal For Fast And Smooth Cuts In Nail-Embedded Wood And Other Non-Ferrous Metals.
|Cutting Width||35 mm|
|Material||Wood with Nails, Copper Pipe, Wood, PVC|