The Milwaukee STARLOCK Multi Tool Blades are designed for quick blade changes for both OIS Multi Tools and STARLOCK Multi Tools. Our STARLOCK 35 mm Titaniu, Enhanced Carbide Tooth Blade is ideal for use Thick Metal, Screws, Bolts and Copper Pipe. The Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth Extreme Materials Blade is complete with a thinner blade and application specific teeth to provide high performance cuts whilst also extending the life of the blade. This blade lasts up to 30X longer than standard bi-metal blades and can be used in a wide range of materials.
- Suits both STARLOCK Oscillating Multi-Tools and other OIS Compatible Oscillating Multi-Tools
- Black Oxide Coating Prevents Rust and Maintains Performance
- Long Lasting Laser Etching For Quick Identification of Blade and Application
- Application Specific Teeth To Provide High Performance and Extend Life.
- Titanium Enhanced Carbide Teeth for 30X Longer Life than Standard Carbide Teeth Blades.
|Cutting Width||35 mm|
|Material||Thich Metal, Screws, Bolts, Copper Pipe|