- The exclusive machining and sharpening of the EXTREME PLUS coring wheel of Ø 22 mm from RUBI allows to this scoring wheel to offer an exceptional quality in the scoring of ceramic tiles with rough surface finishes and / or structured tiles (type BIa) of high hardness
- The RUBI EXTREME PLUS Ø 22 mm scoring wheel allows to obtain optimal cuts in very difficult materials due to the irregularity of its surfaces. In this specific case, the EXTREME scoring wheel Ø 22 mm PLUS, offers the professional a very specific option for all materials that simulate irregular textures in their surface finishes.
- The RUBI EXTREME PLUS Ø 22 mm scoring wheel incorporates a wheel made of tungsten carbide with Titanium surface treatment, for a longer life. The wheel of the Ø 22 mm EXTREME PLUS scoring wheel incorporates a bearing that improves the perception of smoothness when scoring.
- The shaft of the RUBI EXTREME PLUS Ø 22 mm scoring wheel (protected under patent) is a rectified steel profile, which offers the professional maximum precision due to its exclusive design with triple grooves and high resistance to wear.
- The scoring wheel is the part on a manual cutter that ensures the perfect score on the glaze or top layer of the tile, to ensure in the process of breaking we obtain a straight and clean cut.
- With the EXTREME PLUS Ø 22 mm scoring wheel we will obtain the best results in quality and cutting precision than any professional in the installation of precise ceramic tiles.
|Wheel Size||22 mm|