Rupes 400W 75mm (3") Bigfoot Mini Random Orbital Polisher Deluxe Kit LHR75E/DLX
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The LHR 75E is the polisher for difficult shapes and for spot repair operations. The LHR 75E is a must for any detailer wishing to obtain perfect results, even in the most difficult areas. The 12 mm orbit, combined with RUPES accessories and consumables, achieves quick results on areas such as mudguards, front panels, etc.
- ELEGANTLY DESIGNED - With its nonslip rubber inserts on the front cover, the LHR 75E it is perfect for all polishing operations in difficult to reach areas. The operator can work in perfect comfort to produce the best possible results.
- ON-OFF SWITCH LOCK - Lined in non-slip rubber, the on/off lever of the BigFoot polisher ensures a controlled soft start, giving the operator full control over the tool.
- MAXIMUM FLEXIBILITY - Thanks to the backing pad with small diameter, the LHR 75E is perfect in polishing applications on small and intricate areas. The small machine dimensions and the 12 mm orbit allow a comfortable handling and accuracy in detail polishing.
- ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL MODULE - The speed controller is both practical and easy to use. The speed of the polisher can also be easily adjusted without interrupting the work.
- DESIGN - The attention to detail is not limited to just the innovative and attractive design. The modern lines and exceptional technical quality are combined with a number of details that are the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort. The non-slip rubber inserts are numerous and have many functions. In particular, the insert on the machine body is used to support the polisher when placed on a surface.
|Backing Pad Diameter||75 mm (3")|
|Orbit Diameter||12 mm|
|Speed||4000 - 5500 rpm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.