Rupes 500W 125mm (5") MKIII Bigfoot Random Orbital Polisher Deluxe Kit LHR15III/LUX
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Built to handle any detailing situation, the new LHR 15 MarkIII is the new frontier of detailing. The ergonomic design allows for precise paint correction with complete comfort, in curved surfaces and difficult to reach areas. The LHR 15 MarkIII operates at a higher rpm compared to the LHR21 MarkIII. This increased speed provides equivalent correction and does so with a pad diameter and orbit that are more conducive to curved or varied surfaces.
- RANDOM ORBITAL: the backing plate follows an orbit (the amplitude of which depends on the distance between the rotation axis of the drive shaft and the central axis of the backing plate) and is free to rotate about its own central axis. The backing plate is free to rotate at varying velocities and directions by effect of the centrifugal force of the offset movement and by effect of friction. Should the friction forces be such as to prevent rotation of the disc while the tool is still operating, the random orbital movement would simply become an orbital movement. The number of disc rotations is variable and independent of the number of orbits performed. The random orbital movement is at present the best compromise in terms of effectiveness and surface treatment quality.
- IMPROVED ERGONOMICS - The rubberized front grip of the MarkIII offers exceptional comfort for the operator while providing a non-slip surface for control. The improved rear handle also integrates rubberized surfaces for improved feel. Two strategically placed, non-marking, tool rests provide stability when the tool is not in use as well as additional protection against unintended impact. The continued refinement of the BigFoot random orbital platform in MarkIII reinforce its best in class reputation, making the best even better.
- ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL DIAL - The new electronic speed control dial allows for easy adjustment of the top speed of the polisher without requiring the operator to move his hands. The larger dial is easily adjusted with a move of the thumb. High visibility numbers and a more positive feedback from the movement of the dial make speed changes feel more deliberate, allowing operators to select the ideal speed for the task without any interruption to the polishing process.
- 9 METERS ELECTRICAL CORD - The new Heavy Duty extra long 9mt cord is gauged to deliver maximum power to the polisher for safe, efficient operation. The longer cord save you time, steps and hassles since the user doesn’t have to use additional extension cords when polishing around a car.
- PROGRESSIVE TRIGGER - Adding an additional layer of control is the new progressive trigger. Acting as a throttle to control speeds within the dial range, the progressive trigger allows the operator to make subtle adjustments for precise control without interruption of the process or need to reposition the grip to access the speed dial.
- DESIGN - Attention to detail is something more than just attractive design. Every detail, such as the rubber support positioned on the body of the machine to keep it stable during the non-working stages, is the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort.
|Backing Pad Diameter||125 mm (5")|
|Orbit Diameter||15 mm|
|Speed||3000 - 5200 rpm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.