Saber cobalt bi-metal hole saws are premium quality, general purpose saws suitable for a wide variety of materials and applications. The high-speed steel cobalt (HSS-Co) cutting edge provides shock resistant teeth and resists tooth strippage. 4/6 positive tooth configuration allows for fast, smooth cuts and less vibration. Contains 16, 20, 22, 25, 32, 40, 50mm bi-metal hole saws, quick change mandrel & spare HSS pilot drill.
- HSS-Co Cobalt cutting edge
- 4/6 variable tooth configuration
- 38mm (1-7/8") depth of cut
- 5mm (3/16") thick heavy-duty backing plate eliminates need for drive plate
- Creates holes for pipe and tubing installations, door lock installations, electrical conduit, hoses and antennas
- Ideal for plumbing, construction, aircraft, electrical, maintenance, and automotive applications
- Use in steel, aluminium, brass, cast iron, plastic, wood and a wide variety of other materials
- Can be used in stainless steel with use of a cutting lubricant, reduced spindle speed and sufficient feed pressure to produce chips. Repetition hole cutting in stainless steel is best suited to Bordo XP and XP2 hole saws
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.