THE PROBLEM - Typically, at the end of every day on building sites, bricklayers and most other wet trade contractors wash out their cement mixers and tools into their wheelbarrow. The wheelbarrow is then scrubbed and the resulting 20 - 40L of slurry is usually deposited nearby and the barrow hosed out ready for the next day. This slurry often flows into groundwater or onto the street and subsequently down a stormwater drain. It all too often leaves an unsightly mess in gardens or lawns or on our pavements, roads and gutters, and can result in large financial penalties for the site manager, usually the builder.
SLURRYTUB is the simple, cost-effective and environmentally-friendly way to clean your tools and equipment.
- Heavy Duty Design for TRADE USE
- 100% Recycleable Polypropylene material
- Made in Australia to suit most wheelbarrows 'hands free'
- Two threaded Drain holes suitable for standard 20mm hose/tap adapter fittings;
- Easy to capture and recycle filtered wash water.
- Single Use, Biodegradable filter paper
- Includes 2x Tubs & 1x Filter 24 Pack
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||88.5 x 51 x 42 cm|