Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
- Vehicles Fitted With Compressor Year Model: 2007 - Current Secondary filters, sometimes called a final filter are plumbed after the factory installed filter.
Fuel passes through the factory filter first before continuing on to the secondary filter, then to the high pressure pump.
The filter media in this Diesel Care Fuel Manager final filter is rated at 5 microns.
A 5 micron final filter will remove particles the size of just 5 x 1,000th of a millimetre.
Diesel Care Fuel Filter Kits offer Premium Protection for your diesel fuel Injection system.
The heart of the diesel engine is the fuel injection system.
Water, microbial growth (algae) or fine particles of dirt can cause damage to the pump and injectors.
Worn or malfunctioning injectors can even lead to engine damage or failure.
The most effective way to safeguard against problems is to install an additional fuel filter either before or after the factory filter.
Filtering fuel twice greatly reduces the chance of contamination reaching the injection system and can save a whole lot of headaches.
**SECONDARY (FINAL) KIT FEATURES**
- Provides an effective safety net if contaminants get through the factory filter
- The 2 or 5 micron filters effectively remove smaller abrasive particles, resulting in less wear on the pump and injectors
- Effectively removes water if any gets through the factory filter
- Expensive repairs are prevented
- Protects the fuel injection system
- Ensures cleanliness of critical engine components
- Helps maintain engine performance and efficiency
The Fuel Manager Secondary (Final) Fuel Filter has a removable fuel filter cartridge element with a membrane that collects contaminants in diesel fuel.
This element should be replaced periodically but can be changed less regularly than the primary and factory filter cartridges.
The recommended frequency of change is every 40,000kms or every second time you change your factory filter, whichever comes first.
The exception to this rule would be if you encountered contaminated fuel, in which case you should change the filters early.
The filter bowl should be visually checked for water and drained as required on a regular basis.
Neglecting to drain water accumulation in the bowl may result in water entering the fuel injection system.
We recommend visually checking the bowl every 5,000km or earlier.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.