The ULTIMA Suspension range and line up is the most comprehensive and up to date brand in Australia when it comes to vehicle coverage.
ULTIMA Suspension parts have been trialled and tested in Australia and are subject to ongoing testing and development.
ULTIMA Suspension exports to over 100 countries worldwide and their range is used in the harshest environments.
The ULTIMA ranges includes 4 different bore sizes along with a full range of steering dampeners.
This lineup includes:
36 Series - a robust standard replacement shock absorber similar to OE in size and specifications
40 Series - A Heavy Duty replacement alternative to original OE shock providing better suspension travel, better impact absorption and improved ride quality.
36S Series - For later model vehicles with Coil Sprung Suspension, ULTIMA Gas Struts are all GAS sealed and come with both bump stops and protection boots ensuring your replacement ULTIMA struts not only meets and exceeds Original Equipment performance, it will last longer and when the fitter goes to do the job, all possible accessories are included in the kit making the job not only quick and easy, but adding so much value to the purchaser.
46 Series - Extreme Big Bore Shock available in some Toyota Landcruiser and Nissan Patrol applications.
• Induction hardened, hard chrome plated, and super-fine polished piston rode ensures smooth contact with the oil/gas seal, providing longer life of sealing components and product.
• World-class, permanent lubricated oil/gas sealing components minimize friction between the piston rod and seal, resulting in longer life of seal and product.
• Multi-lip seal design effectively seals the oil/gas, preventing dust from entering the seal or product, ensuring product quality and durability.
• Latest generation SV-3 anti-foaming shock absorber oil reduces the wearing of the internal valve components, providing longer durability. The all-weather shock absorber oil with excellent temperature-viscosity performance (-45C to 100C) making the products suitable for all weather conditions.
• Teflon-coated piston ring provides close contact between piston and cylinder tube which prevents side blow-off of oil and ensures a consistent and accurate damping performance.
• Self-adjusting valve system ensures product performance sensitive to road conditions, providing a smooth controlled driving experience.
• High property cold-draw seamless cylinder and reservoir tube ensures long life of the product.
• Seamless end ring with strengthen welding prevents product from breakage.
• Gas-charged: charged high pressure nitrogen gas improves internal oil flow consumption, providing better road sensitiveness and smoother driving, as well as vehicle manipulation.
• State of the art technology and equipment to conform to modern vehicle shock absorber manufacturing standards.
• Selected raw materials and components to meet technical specifications and standards requirement.
• Strict monitoring of manufacturing processes following ISO/TS16949 quality management system requirements.
• 100% on-line performance testing makes sure every unit meets function requirements.
DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA FOR AUSTRALIAN CONDITIONS
WITH A 3 YEAR 100,000kms MANUFACTURER Manufacturer Warranty
Brand New Ultima Strut Front Pair to suit TRITON ML MN MQ 4WD 8/06+ COIL SPRING PAJERO SPORT QE
*Note: Generic image used for display purposes only please check fitment guide or contact us if you are unsure if this part will fit your vehicle.