The Image used is a guide only and may differ from actual product appearance.
- General-purpose electrode for structural steelwork, workshop and maintenance welding.
- Easily operated in positional welding, including vertically-down.
- Good gap-bridging.
- Possible to use equally well both with AC and DC.
- Smooth arc, well suited for tack-welding due to it's easy arc striking and restriking properties.
- Welds are smooth, slightly concave and blending into base metal without undercutting.
- Slag is self-releasing in most cases.
- Suitable for welding on galvanized, primer painted and slightly rusted components.