Unimig Viper 180 AC/DC TIG Welder KUM-M-VT180ACDC
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The VIPER TIG 180 AC/DC TIG & STICK Welder was made for the handyman who wants both AC and DC TIG welding at a good price. Fitted with your standard 10 AMP plug, it makes itself at home in any workshop and is perfect for TIG welding aluminium.
- 10 AMP PLUG - Plug and play. A 10 AMP power plug can be used on any domestic outlet. It’s perfect for the DIY home handyman or the professional welder looking for a machine that can be used almost anywhere.
- PULSE FUNCTION - Going a little thin on top? Pulse TIG function allows you to control the heat, which in turn helps minimise distortion in the parent material. This is exceptionally useful on thin gauge materials.
- HIGH-FREQUENCY TIG - No need to arc up. High-Frequency TIG (H/F TIG) gives you more control when starting and stopping the arc. The arc can be started without contacting the workpiece reducing the risk of contaminating the tungsten or the weld.
|Primary Input Voltage||240V 1 Phase|
|Rated Input Power||5.2 KVA|
|Rated Output||10-180 A / 17.2 V|
|Welding Current Range||10 - 180 Amps|
|No Load Voltage||7-55|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA||10% @ 130 Amps|
|Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - TIG DC||15% @ 180 Amps|
|Dimensions||502 x 218 x 382 mm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.