Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Sentry Lithium Series
Sentry Lithium is a premium range of the highest quality Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) composition. Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) was selected for our Sentry range due to its inherent safety features. When comparing LiFePO4 to other Lithium technologies there are some distinct safety advantages. These advantages include greater tolerance to both high temperatures and abuse such as overcharging, short circuit and penetration. As a result of these features the risk of fire is extremely low even under harsh circumstances.
As well as utilising LiFePO4 technology, the Sentry lithium range of batteries also includes a built in Battery Monitoring System (BMS) to further protect against over charge / discharge, over temperature as well as managing internal cell balancing which is critical for the safety of the battery and all of this in flame retardant casing. As an added benefit, Phosphate is not a hazardous material and so is friendly both to the environment and health.
The Sentry Lithium range comes with all the benefits of LiFePO4 composition in either the standard 12V SLA case sizes or the convenient Rack mount for Telecommunication, UPS and solar applications.
With 3.2V per cell the Sentry Lithium range is ideally suited for replacement of equivalent size SLA with the extra benefits of up to 8 times the cycle life, greater utilisation of available capacity through increased Depth of Discharge (DOD) and fast charging. All of this at close to half the weight makes them ideal for deep cycle and mobility applications.
Feature & Benefits
- Greater number of cycles (2500+) along with greater utilisation of available capacity (up to 100% DoD) depth of discharge, means up to 8 times the cycle life of standard SLA technology lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Integrated battery management system (BMS) Provides optimum safety and performance.
- Safe and stable chemistry The use of LiFePO 4 along with integrated BMS greatly reduces the risk of combustion or explosion due to high impact, overcharging or short circuit situations.
- Higher energy density means Sentry Lithium is close to half the weight of an equivalent SLA making them ideal for mobility and weight critical applications.
- Extra fast recharge time and can be charged using most standard SLA chargers no need to upgrade your existing charging infrastructure
- Rugged plastic flame retardant case and cover.
- UL1642 at cell level
- Three year warranty approved application
- Mobility Devices
- Caravan and camping
- Solar energy Storage
- UPS and Critical power
- Personal power packs
- Medical Equipment
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.