Festool 18V Cordless 216mm Slide Compound Mitre Saw KSC 60 KAPEX 576847
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Mobility, versatility and best results - perfectly combined.
The new KAPEX KSC 60 dispenses with everything not needed for the job – such as every unnecessary gram of weight. With impressive features such as ergonomically positioned carrying handles, cord holder and transport safety device and an extremely compact design thanks to flush-mounted guide rods, this device makes no compromises in terms of precision and versatility – with a mitre angle on both sides of up to 60 degrees and an inclination angle on both sides of up to 46 or 47 degrees.
The Festool twin-column guide with two bearings ensures that the saw blade is guided reliably and smoothly. A range of other clever details such as the LED spotlight, the pull-out extension table, the additional groove function and the bevel help to make the KAPEX KSC 60 a perfect combination of mobility, versatility and optimum results.
- Compact and lightweight, with ergonomic handles and cord holder
- LED spotlight to show cutting lines precisely (included in the set or available as an accessory)
- Bevel for producing interior and exterior angles
- Inclination angle of up to 47°/46° on each side and mitre angle of up to 60° on each side
- Limitless mobility - With ergonomically positioned carry handles and a practical immobiliser for transport. Also extremely compact due to the flush-mounted guide rods, and light in weight
- Maximum power, almost endless stamina - You can't tell the difference – the combination of the brushless EC-TEC motor and dual battery system (2 x 18V) gives the KSC 60 the same impressive power as a corded tool, but with full mobility at the same time.
- Maximum precision - Dual ball-bearing mounting: Festool's twin sliding rails ensure smooth and reliable guidance of the saw blade for maximum precision – with no wobbling or juddering.
- Maximum range of application - Thanks to the mitre angle of up to 60 degrees on both sides. The angle is set using the latch on the base, with quick selection of preset mitre angles using detents.
- Hugely versatile - Thanks to a bevel angle on both sides of up to 47 or 46 degrees. The angle is set using the easy-to-access and easy-to-operate clamp together with the high precision angle scale.
- Optimum view of the scribe mark - The LED transfers the sharply defined shadow of the saw blade onto the material, for a precise display of the cut line.
- Also for long workpieces The variable-width, pull-out extension table provides secure and precise support even for long workpieces.
- Trenching function for even greater versatility - With the cut depth limiter, you can also cut trenches quickly and precisely.
- Saves time and reduces errors - The SM-KS smart bevel makes it easy to quickly measure internal and external angles and then transfer the measurement accurately to the saw.
- Additional working surface - The additional feet raise the work table of the KSC 60 exactly to the height of a Systainer SYS 3 M 112 or SYSTAINER SYS 1. This means the latter can also be used as a workbench for reliable support of long workpieces.
- Healthier - For less dusty work even without a dust extractor, the dust catcher catches the dust directly where it is produced.
- For left and right handers - Switch and grip are positioned centrally – for equally comfortable operation with the right hand or the left.
- Antistatic Function - Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
|Cutting Depth at 45°/90°||215 x 60 mm|
|Cutting Depth at 45°/45° Left||215 x 40 mm|
|Cutting Depth at 45°/45° Right||215 x 20 mm|
|Cutting Depth 90°/90°||305 x 60 mm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||661 x 475 x 430 mm|
|No Load Speed||1300 - 3500 rpm|
|Saw Blade Diameter||216 mm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27/36 mm|
|Weight - with 1 or 2 x 18V (Battery Pack)||17.1/18.5 kg|
|Rpm||1300 - 3500 rpm|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.