|Compression type||Dual Stage, Oil sealed|
|Flow rate||113 lpm|
|Ultimate vacuum||3 Pa (22.5 micron)|
|Motor speed||3,200 rpm|
|Oil capacity||300 ml|
|Inlet port||5/16" & 3/8"|
- Oil fill / Exhaust cap - Large opening for easy pump oil replacement. Built in mesh filter prevents vacuum pump oil from scattering from exhaust port.
- Oil gauge - Oil level can be viewed through sight glass to allow user to check oil level and condition.
- Drain port - Easy to access for draining of vacuum oil after every usage.
- Intake shutoff valve - Provides the user with the added convenience of shutting on the pump to the manifold or vacuum hose.
- LED power lamp - Light illuminates to display to the user when the power is on.
- Solenoid check valve - the inlet valve on the pump is fitted with a solenoid check valve to prevent backflow should the battery power be cut.
- Large sight glass - oil capacity sight glass clearly marked with upper and lower limits ensuring oil level at appropriate level for optimum performance.
- Oil sealed rotary vane pump - ideally suited for a wide range of low and medium vacuum applications
- Dual stage compression - the DVP181 adopts a dual-stage compression method, which can generate a vacuum level much higher than single-stage compression method of the DVP180. This high power enables DVP181 to purge large air conditioning systems such as 20hp class industrial refrigerating showcases or air conditioners
- Dual battery terminals - the DVP181 can be powered by a single 18V LXT battery however features 2 battery terminals for increased runtime. Additionally, there is an "In-use" LED indicates which battery is currently supplying power.
- 5/16" & 3/8" inlet port - 2 inlet ports with standard inlet sizes for a variety of manifold and gauge accessories.
- Lightweight design - at only 3.5kg with battery the DVP180 is convenient to use in tight spaces or where AC is not av
|Compression Type||Oil rotary type (Vane type), Single stage|
|Ultimate vacuum||20Pa (150 micron)|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited with Registration|