Metabo 18V 450/500g Grease Gun 5.5ah FP 18 LTX 5.5 SB 1 K AU60078901
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
Metabo 18V 450/500g Grease Gun FP 18 LTX 600789190
- 2 flow rates/pressures: 100 g/min at 10000 psi or 290 g/min at 6000 psi
- 9 pre-set grease volumes plus continuous mode
- 3-way trigger: on, locked on or locked off
- Operate with bulk grease or cartridges
- Hose mounted LED light for added visibility in dark spaces
- Shoulder strap included
|Barrel capacity||450/500 g|
|Hose length||1200 mm|
Metabo 18V 5.5ah LiHD Battery Pack 625368000
- LiHD battery packs for ultimate performance and extremely long application with minimal temperature generation
- Ultra M technology: Intelligent battery management for long-lasting battery packs with a 3 year guarantee
- Patented "AIR COOLED" charging technology
- Permanent Electronic Single Cell Protection (ESCP) when charging, for particularly long life.
- Processor-controlled charge and discharge management
- Capacity display with almost no self-discharge
- One battery pack for everything. 100% compatibility with all 18 V machines and chargers of the CAS partners: www.cordless-alliance-system.com
Metabo 12-36V Air Cooled Charger ASC 55 627047000
- Monitored charging with microcontroller
- Battery diagnosis
- Charge time approximately 30 minutes at 1.5 Ah
- "AIR COOLED" function
- For charging all Li-Power Compact, Li-Power Plus, Li-Power Extreme battery packs
- Monitored charging with microcontroller: the battery pack is charged with 2.5 ampere with constant monitoring of voltage flow, temperature flow and maximum temperature. The charger ends the charging process immediately after full charging. Thus, there is no overcharging and the life of the battery pack increases.
- Charger switches to compensation charge: to conserve the capacity, the battery pack is charged for 1 second every 45 seconds with 2.5 ampere.
- "AIR COOLED" function: the patented principle is based on air-cooling the battery pack during the charging process. The battery packs are gently cooled down to the required charging temperature, and then during the charging process are constantly maintained at optimum temperature. With this principle, a higher tool life of the battery packs and up to 30% shorter total charging time can be achieved.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.