The MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL Hedge Trimmer is designed to meet the detail trimming needs of landscape maintenance professionals. Compared to a full size hedge trimmer the compact design provides a light weight, ergonomic design, capable of one-handed use for maximum control in tight access applications. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 2,700 SPM for fast cutting even when running into demanding applications. The M12 FUEL Hedge Trimmer has the power to cut 13 mm branches for fast application speed and overall productivity. The blade tip guard prevents damage to the blades and property that may be impacted by the blade such as fences. The M12 FUEL Hedge Trimmer comes with a blade sheath to protect the 200 mm blade set, and also features an onboard battery fuel gauge and hang hole for convenient hanging during storage. The M12 FUEL Hedge Trimmer is fully compatible with 90+ solutions on the M12 system.
- Compact, lightweight design delivers enhanced manoeuvrability over full-size hedge trimmers
- 13 mm cut capacity for handling aggressive applications
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 2,700 SPM to increase application speed
- Instant throttle response
- Variable speed trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
- Onboard fuel gauge provides awareness for user of battery state of charge
- Hang hole for convenient hanging during storage
- Blade Tip Guard protects the blade during applications closer to the ground and from damage to property such as fences
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- Fixed blade design provides maximum durability for tool and blades during drops
- Tool weighs less than 1.8 kg with M12 REDLITHIUM-ION 4.0AH Battery installed to reduce user fatigue
|Blade Length||200 mm|
|Cut Capacity||19 mm|
|Blade Tip Protector||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.