Milwaukee 18V FUEL Dual Battery Blower (Tool Only) M18F2BL0
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The M18 FUEL Dual Battery Blower meets the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of landscape maintenance professionals. Requiring 2x M18 REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries for operation, and optimised for use with M18 REDLITHIUM-ION HIGH OUTPUT batteries, the blower provides high constant power by delivering a high maximum blowing force and maintaining the power level throughout the full charge of the batteries. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 17 m3/min (600 CFM) and 233 KPH, providing users the ability to take on demanding applications such as clearing wet leaves. The advanced electronic package allows the Dual Battery Blower to reach full throttle in under one second, boosting user control and productivity. The ambidextrous variable speed sliding lock on switch provides the ability to easily lock in the blower to any desired clearing power, from clearing clippings from garden beds to maximum power. This speed control mechanism, combined with the blower's optimised balance, provide maximum clearing control, without the need to constantly hold the variable speed trigger. MILWAUKEE REDLINK PLUS Intelligence has total system communication between the tool and battery for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. This battery powered blower includes both a tapered and a flat nozzle attachment, providing the ability to optimise airflow for different applications.
- 2x M18 REDLITHIUM-ION Batteries required for operation
- Optimised for best performance with HIGH OUTPUT batteries
- No petrol headaches, pull starts or engine maintenance
- Reaches full throttle in under one second, boosting productivity and control
- Low noise for operator comfort across the work day
- Maintains constant power across battery discharge
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 17 m3/min (600 CFM) and 233 KPH, with 17.7 Newtons of blowing force
- Ambidextrous variable speed lock on allows users to set power at any level
- Base acts as a secondary gripping point for control in concentrated clearing situations
- Operator facing dual battery fuel gauge alerts user to charge levels across two batteries
|Maximum Air Volume||17 m³/min (600 CFM)|
|Maximum Air Velocity||233 kph|
|Maximum Blowing Force||17.7 Newtons|
|Noise Rating||83 dB(A)|
|Variable Speed Trigger||Yes|
|Ambidextrous Variable Speed Lock On||Yes|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.