Precise cutouts on the scribe mark, precisely guided plunge cuts on delicate surfaces and working with minimal dust generation, even above head height: This is what the cordless VECTURO OSC 18 stands for. Furthermore, the StarlockMax tool holder makes it possible to change tools quickly without the need for additional equipment, while the brushless EC-TEC motor with vibration isolation ensures that work can progress at an ultra-rapid pace at the same consistently high level of comfort. The interplay with the sophisticated positioning and extraction accessories makes the VECTURO an intelligent system solution for most demanding requirements on performance, comfort and precision.
- Quick-change system with StarlockMax tool holder - Set-up times are short since saw blades and accessories can be changed without the need for additional equipment. Maximum transmission of power to the saw blade.
- Anti-vibration system - Working is comfortable thanks to complete isolation of the motor and housing.
- Optimum working progress - Oscillation angle of 2°/2° (left/right) for quick and precise working.
- Huge versatility - Saw blades for use with wood, as well as universal and custom applications.
- Dust extraction device - For sawing with minimal dust and having a clear view of the workpiece. Ideal for sawing above head height.
- Positioning aid - For precisely guided plunge cuts. With integrated depth stop and extractor connector.
- Depth stop - For precisely defined plunge cuts - to protect the saw blade
- Powerful in use - EC-TEC motor with variable speed control for consistently fast working progress.
- Perfect ergonomics - Sleek housing with a rubberised grip to make working comfortable.
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor - The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
- Electronic Overload Protection - Protects the motor with blocking tool.
- Electronic Monitoring - Electronic monitoring of the coil temperature protects against damage to the motor.
- MMC Digital Electronics - Processor controlled "Multi Material Control" power electronics provide adjustable and constant speeds as well as temperature monitoring for work on all types of material.
- Quick Acting Brake - For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
|Oscillation||10,000 - 19,500 rpm|
2 x 2.0°
|Weight (with battery)||1.8 kg|