Festool 310W 150mm 5mm Random Orbital Sander in Systainer ETS 150/5 EQ-Plus
Free Toolguard 6 Month Theft Protection Automatically Included
Covers you for theft of products listed on the policy from
- Locked vehicles or premises
- Equipment securely attached to a vehicle with locks or padlocks
Please note that terms and conditions apply to theft claims, including an excess fee of 10% of the retail value of the product or $150, whichever is lower.
If you ever need to make a claim, our team is on the job to get things sorted and have you back in business fast.
Click here to see more
The ETS 150/5 eccentric sander is the ideal intermediate sander and, with a 5 mm sanding stroke, achieves an optimum surface quality with a high material removal capacity. Suitable for large surfaces as well as working in detail - from primary to intermediate sanding. Whether it's coats of paint, window frames or natural wood, sanding or surface-grinding metal surfaces, filled areas on plasterboard panels or adjoining wood grains in corners - even in critical areas the ETS 150/5 eccentric sander is in its element.
- Built for manual operation - Lightweight, compact, dome grip with SoftGrip and ergonomic rod handle guarantee effortless work whether in one- or two-hand operation.
- The powerful dust extraction and the absolutely leak-tight hose coupling guarantee virtually dust-free work. Unobstructed view for error-free sanding and optimum health protection.
- Lower abrasive consumption, lower costs - The patented MULTI-JETSTREAM sanding system is a unique system that operates with intake air and exhaust air to generate an air flow that actively transports the sanding dust to the nearest extraction channel. The result: Almost 100% dust extraction, a constant removal rate, excellent surface quality and a considerably longer service life of the fastener and abrasive.
- Constant speed - The MMC electronics control the smooth start-up, adapt the speed to the material and keep it constant. This also guarantees an optimum sanding result.
- Long service life - Dust-proof high-performance ball bearing absorbs even the hardest of impacts and is considerably more durable than conventional ball bearings.
- Optimised surface quality - The unique sanding pad brake prevents the sanding pad from turning upwards. It prevents the surface being scratched during sanding. For safe and error-free sanding without the need for reworking.
- Effortless work - The vibration stop ensures smooth running, effortless work and a higher overall output.
- Antistatic Function - Dust extractors and tools with antistatic function to prevent static buildup when working.
- MMC Electronics - Multi Material Control power electronics with adjustable constant speed and temperature monitoring for work with all types of materials.
- MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 principle - Sanding system with integral dust conveying concept. With the patented MULTI-JETSTREAM 2 principle.
- MPE Sanding Pad - Extremely durable sanding pads and sanding discs for long service life.
- Vibration Stop - Patented VS balancing so that tools run smoothly during sanding, which makes working less hazardous.
- Plug-it - Removable, replaceable power cable with safety lock for fast switchover.
- Turbo Dust Extraction - Turbo dust extraction ensures clean, dust free air and a clear view of the workpiece.
- StickFix - Quick, economical fastening system for abrasives - no adhesives, no clamping.
- Plus Systainer - Plus versions of power tools come in systainer storage containers.
|Power Consumption||310 W|
|Orbital Motion Speed||4,000 - 10,000 rpm|
|Dust Extraction Connection Diameter||27 mm|
|Sanding Stroke||5 mm|
|Sanding Pad Diameter||150 mm|
|Weight (Grinder)||1.8 kg|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other tools.com users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.