Festool's CTM 26 litre extractor guarantees efficient dust and chip extraction, extremely important for sawing, sanding or routing work on site or in the workshop. Compact and lightweight, it's clever flat filter design maximises the volume of dust that can be held while maintaining high suction power. Suction power is adjustable and the switch on/shut off function allows the extractor to turn on automatically when required and turn off when not. Approved for dust class M, and with the option of fitting air modules, Festool's CTM 26 with HEPA promises healthy, dust free working conditions at every job.
- Machine compatible - Festool dust extractors have integral automatic electronic switch on/shut off functionality and a smooth delay start up to avoid power surges.
- Maximum utilisation - The flat filter design allows the filter bag to unfold easily and expand to use almost 100% of its capacity. Hold more dust in a more compact extractor.
- High suction power - Super strong and yet super small, the high power turbine provides considerable higher suction power but takes up very little room.
- Bluetooth technology - Can be retrofitted with the Bluetooth module to allow the extractor to be controlled via the remote control on the suction hose and started automatically when a Festool cordless tool with Bluetooth battery pack is switched on.
- Quick attachment - Tool and accessory systainers and Festool's Work Centre can be securely attached via the Sys-Dock system. Transport all your tools at once, effortlessly and efficiently.
- Safe storage - The hose garage and cord holder keep the suction hose and mains cable tidily stored, eliminating tripping hazards. The locking brake and large wheels ensure complete stability.
|Power Consumption||350 W - 1,200 W|
|Maximum Airflow||3,900 l/min|
|Maximum Vacuum||24,000 Pa|
|Filter Surface Area||6318 cm²|
|Container/Filter Bag Capacity||26 L / 24 L|
|Dust Approval Rating||Dust Class M - medium risk dust such as mineral and wood dust|
|Mains Cable||Rubber Insulated|
|Mains Cable Length||7.5 m|
|Maximum Wattage of Connected Tool||24,00 W|
|Dimensions - L x W x H||630 x 365 x 540 mm|