Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- Bar Cramps are especially useful for clamping large section workpieces during fabrication, gluing in joinery, carpentry and boat building.
- The bars are made from drawn steel with a section of 1.1/4" x 1/4" (32 mm x 6 mm).
- Malleable iron head and slides provide rigidity and strength even under heavy tension.
- Both head and slide have a flat bottom allowing the bar to stand upright without support. The head is fitted square to the bar with 1.1/2° - 2° taper for true parallel clamping action.
- Main screw and handle are made from high-grade steel and have a blackened finish for increased resistance to corrosion.
- The screw has rolled Acme threads that impart extra strength and are wear resistant.
|Bar Length||900 mm|
|Clamping Capacity||750 mm|
|Throat Depth||2" (50 mm)|
|Width of Clamp Face||1.3/16" (30 mm)|
|Rectangular Section||32 mm(1-1/4") x 6 mm(1/4")|