Picture shown is for illustration purpose only. Size may vary. Please refer to description.
- A robust set of cramps designed for applications that require extra resilience under extreme pressure, these can be permanently fixed onto the workbench as well.
- The "T" section bar is made from special cold drawn steel with a section of 1" x 1.5/8" which offers great resistance to bending in use.
- Malleable iron head and slide allow these cramps to be used in extra heavy duty applications.
- The main screw has rolled Acme threads for smooth movement and increased resistance to wear.
- The sliding head is fastened to the T Bar by inserting a steel pin through any of the locating holes on the bar.
- The steel bar, head and slide have an attractive powder coated finish, the main screw, handle and pins are blackened for increased resistance to corrosion.
|Bar Length||900 mm|
|Clamping Capacity||750 mm|
|Throat Depth||1.7/8" (48 mm)|
|Width of Clamp Face||2.1/8" (54 mm)|